Jugger Spain - Falange thread

Treffpunkt für Jugger aller Länder
Meetingpoint for Juggers from all around the world
waldorf
Stadt: HH/KI
Team: IG Torpedo
Position: alles, ausser Läufer (zur Not auch das)

A summary of Jugger in Spain, but......

Beitrag von waldorf » Fr 26. Aug 2011, 11:58

hi alvaro,
this is hendrik ,the guy from hamburg who confronted you with the topic about the fascist team that played on your tournament.
about my person first, i used to be one of the first members of sackwut, later gorditos cojones and much later on other teams, and i was and still am an active antifascist.
i like the summary of the history of jugger in spain, well done, but still there is a bitterness about these special team, it must be "equipe falange" rated on rank 60, am i right? for our uninformed german and international readers please look here > http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Falange < oder hier > http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Falange <
because i wasn't to satisfied with your answer you gave me during our conversation, that in the future you would insist that the members of these team are only allowed to play in neutral jerseys, i really wanna know how you and the rest of the jugger community gonna deal with people like that in the future.
if you know what political opinion they have, is it really enough to have them change their jerseys?
wouldn't it be better to ban them from future tournaments?
you told me the players been very young and that you see a chance to change them by letting them compete, sorry, but i do not see it, not without an open discussion about this topic.
don't get me wrong, but i am a bit harsh when i comes to political opinions like that.
i am also still bit angry about the german team what played on your tournament and didn't protest, cause the spanish and the german people share a history, what is as bad as i could probably get and are for that we have a very special responsibility.
hope i ll get an answer,.....
thank you
Hx

HL Alvaro
Stadt: Zaragoza, Spain
Team: Plan B
Position: Qwik, Stab
Re: A summary of Jugger in Spain

Beitrag von HL Alvaro » Mo 29. Aug 2011, 03:04

Hello Hendrik.

Yes I remember you. And I'll have a long chat with you, I have no problems at all. I dunno whether we should do it here or somewhere else, I mean if this forum has any rules on this topic. But I would ask to wait for next week if you don't mind, since right now I have very little time (even for Jugger in Spain).

I'll also get some more information, because I know about Madrid and Zaragoza but I from the other cities I only have the opinions and ideas of a few. But whatever comes out I can say this: We won't stay at a side, we'll do what we think is best for Jugger and for the comunity.

Don't worry I won't get angry nor I'll think bad of you for saying what you think.
Talk to you soon,
HL
Grüß, Hashele.

waldorf

Beitrag von waldorf » Di 30. Aug 2011, 15:56

hi alvaro,
thanx for the nice answer.
i actually do think indeed that the forum i the right medium to discuss the topic, and i never thought that your wouldn't dare to discuss it. you didn't look like tis kinda guy at all.
i only hope that many people join the discussion and state their opinion.
take your time it's not urgent at all, only important.
i am also not known for hiding my opinions so, i guess, we have a good base for an interesting chat.
all the best
Hx

p.s. lets use the PN first, i just had a chat with xxx, and he convinced me that we should use a more private platform first, before it gets public.
ok?

hasta luego
Hx

ThePlaenky
Stadt: Wo der Pfeffer wächst.
Team: Arminia Lupus-Hiemalis
Position: Stab

Beitrag von ThePlaenky » Mo 5. Sep 2011, 17:25

Many people should state their opinion, ok here is my.

Since over 20 years I am aktive in antifashist organizations.

No space for the fashists,not one single footstep.

Since nearly 10 years I play Jugger so I have to add:

Especially not on Jugger Fields.

My english is to bad, to add more to this conversation.

Thank you, for the intresting summary.

Ein Uhu
Stadt: The Home of rrriktig Metal
Team: Falco jugger/JärnfalkarSverige
Position: Schild. Admin Wiki & Int. Juggerblog

Beitrag von Ein Uhu » Di 6. Sep 2011, 13:28

ThePlaenky hat geschrieben:No space for the fashists,not one single footstep.
Just my position exactly. There is no arguing with extremist right-wings, as at least our experience in germany has told us too many times (and yes, I know there is a difference between the extreme right here and fascist movements elsewhere, as is between fascism and our Neonazi ideologies).
Of course it is a noble and underestimated goal to "educate" young away from right-wing positions, yet this is quite a task to do and I am quite sure that this is not the best of all ideas to let them display corresponding symbolism. Quite a challenge indeed.
Foren–Moderator | Huderte 2007-2012 das Juggerregelwerk
Uhus Jugger-Videotutorials | -Kommentar zum Regelwerk 2012 > Der Uhu auf Twitter <

Lemjok
Stadt: Berlin/ Rostock
Team: Falco Jugger
Position: "Hatte ich dich nicht?"

Beitrag von Lemjok » Do 8. Sep 2011, 11:11

Ein Uhu hat geschrieben: I know there is a difference between fascism and our Neonazi ideologies)
If I might add: Uhu isn't talking about his own Neonazi ideologies, but German ones (right?)

Anyway: I could not peacefully play against a team that decorated itself with fascist symbols. I'd either boycott the game or I'd turn extremely violent, and therefore I'd happily ban all known fascists from ANY tournament until they replace the spongecake in their head with a brain. I mean it.
Meine Pompfe ist wichtiger als Deutschland.

{Peter}
Stadt: Oerlinghausen
Team: ehem. Die Leere Menge
Position: Qwik -> Kette

Jugger Spain - Falange thread

Beitrag von {Peter} » Do 8. Sep 2011, 12:15

Site Note:

Thread started with a very nice summary of jugger-development in spain.

U r kind of off topic now...
Grün ist das neue Rot.
Mörtel wird das neue Grün.

Was ist eigentlich die Russell Klasse ?

Ein Uhu
Stadt: The Home of rrriktig Metal
Team: Falco jugger/JärnfalkarSverige
Position: Schild. Admin Wiki & Int. Juggerblog

Beitrag von Ein Uhu » Do 8. Sep 2011, 12:37

Lemjok hat geschrieben:
Ein Uhu hat geschrieben: I know there is a difference between fascism and our Neonazi ideologies)
If I might add: Uhu isn't talking about his own Neonazi ideologies, but German ones (right?)
Erm ... of course ... Fascist ideologies and Nazi ideologies are often taken as equal, which they are not (and which does not make any side any better, to avoid misunderstandings :pfeifen: ). And yes I also sign the brains-instead-of-sponges-or-boycot-declaration.

{0} hat geschrieben:U r kind of off topic now...
True. So back to topic. While this was an important side branch of the summary, at least in my view.
Foren–Moderator | Huderte 2007-2012 das Juggerregelwerk
Uhus Jugger-Videotutorials | -Kommentar zum Regelwerk 2012 > Der Uhu auf Twitter <

wertuyi
Stadt: Spain
Team: Ciponejos
Position: Q-Tip, Kette, Stab

Re: A summary of Jugger in Spain, but......

Beitrag von wertuyi » Fr 7. Okt 2011, 13:30

waldorf hat geschrieben:hi alvaro,
this is hendrik ,the guy from hamburg who confronted you with the topic about the fascist team that played on your tournament.
about my person first, i used to be one of the first members of sackwut, later gorditos cojones and much later on other teams, and i was and still am an active antifascist.
i like the summary of the history of jugger in spain, well done, but still there is a bitterness about these special team, it must be "equipe falange" rated on rank 60, am i right? for our uninformed german and international readers please look here > http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Falange < oder hier > http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Falange <
because i wasn't to satisfied with your answer you gave me during our conversation, that in the future you would insist that the members of these team are only allowed to play in neutral jerseys, i really wanna know how you and the rest of the jugger community gonna deal with people like that in the future.
if you know what political opinion they have, is it really enough to have them change their jerseys?
wouldn't it be better to ban them from future tournaments?
you told me the players been very young and that you see a chance to change them by letting them compete, sorry, but i do not see it, not without an open discussion about this topic.
don't get me wrong, but i am a bit harsh when i comes to political opinions like that.
i am also still bit angry about the german team what played on your tournament and didn't protest, cause the spanish and the german people share a history, what is as bad as i could probably get and are for that we have a very special responsibility.
hope i ll get an answer,.....
thank you
Hx
Hello, I´m from Murcia, spain, and i have trained some times with the team falang (not falange). I just wanna say a couple of things. They AREN´T fascist, they are a clean team when thay have to play, and they are the winners of the last spain national tournament (atun cup). The matter fact is that they don´t create problems, but they have bad fame . The people who have played against them don´t have any problem. It´s true that they are very proud of being spanish and are very nationalist, but it doesn´t matter at the time of play. And, in my opinion, ban the best spanish team because there is people who say that they are fascist is near to be fascist, is ban to the others who have diferent ideas, and more, the are NOT fascist.

waldorf

Beitrag von waldorf » Fr 7. Okt 2011, 21:01

before i answer this post extensively ,
i' ll just quote the words of arthur schopenhauer: "being proud of a nationality is the cheapest pride you'll find. people like that got nothing else they can be proud of..."
later more....
greetz
Hx

Gesperrt

Zurück zu „International“