Unter 'dein Account-Name' -> User Control Panel -> Board preferences -> My language kann die Sprache auf Deutsch gestellt werden.
Gruß Darius

Free Jugger Website

Treffpunkt für Jugger aller Länder
Meetingpoint for Juggers from all around the world
Antworten
Linus
Stadt: Berlin
Team: Falco Jugger
Position: Stab, Läufer

Free Jugger Website

Beitrag von Linus » Do 27. Jun 2013, 21:13

Hey,
I already wrote a lengthy text in the "allgemein" section, but that one was in a probably useless language for you guys :)

I finished working on my Jugger-Website-Blueprint, a website package every team/city worldwide can use to present Jugger and organise their club.

The prototype is running on http://www.jugger-berlin.de/ (again, German)

If you want it for you club, you just need to get yourselves a server that can run a joomla 2.5 page and I will copy the page on your server.
Pretty much everything including the backend is available in english - you will just need to alter a few buttons and insert your own text.

One last important thing is, that I would like to keep this project absolutely uncommercial. I spent a lot of time finetunig this page (and there is still lots to do) and will give it away for free. I'd find it extremely unfair if someone would use it in any commercial way whatsoever!

Linus
Stadt: Berlin
Team: Falco Jugger
Position: Stab, Läufer

Re: Free Jugger Website

Beitrag von Linus » Di 22. Okt 2013, 15:05

I finished a package for the aussies aund americans that contains all installation files and routines.
Should be fairly easy to set up on any modern apache server.

Write me a PM if you want the package (40MB)

ps: the website is in english, but spanish and swedish are pre-installed. changing to those can be done with minimal effort

Wendy
Stadt: Melbourne
Team: Skullduggery
Position: Staff/Q-Tip/Red Queen

Beitrag von Wendy » Mi 7. Mai 2014, 10:21

As one of the main people to set up the Australian website... and the only active administrator - feel free to ask me any questions about it.
To give you some background - I have no web developer/joomla experience before we installed.

I found it really easy to make it specific to Australia, creating content is easy for all the users. Events are a little bit trickier for most users, but for administrators, no problems.
Only real downside I found was the map on the calendar/events page - it did not work well for the distances involved in Australia. So I turned it off :)

We asked our users to rate the new site, and they all said it looked very sleek and modern. They really like having a forum to discuss things and having a central site of information for the whole of Australia.
Take a look: www.jugger.org.au

Thanks Linus! Love your work! :klatschen: :hula:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
... ... Shiny!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ein Uhu
Stadt: The Home of rrriktig Metal
Team: Falco jugger/JärnfalkarSverige
Position: Schild. Admin Wiki & Int. Juggerblog

Beitrag von Ein Uhu » Mi 7. Mai 2014, 12:32

Just some experience from us: I did set up an own Joomla! installation for Sweden, thanks to the euphoria of Linus (and thanks for the exchange of experience with the Jugger e. V. system!), but used the current 3.x branch for that. I couldn't see much difference between the two that would matter too much. It is still under development in some parts and I consider replacing the ZOO module (one day).

Here we go:
http://www.jugger.se
Foren–Moderator | Huderte 2007-2012 das Juggerregelwerk
Uhus Jugger-Videotutorials | -Kommentar zum Regelwerk 2012 > Der Uhu auf Twitter <

Antworten

Zurück zu „International“