Treffpunkt für Jugger aller Länder
Meetingpoint for Juggers from all around the world
Antworten
its_ibbo
Position: Staff

Mercs for an Irish team in Berlin September 2013

Beitrag von its_ibbo » Di 13. Aug 2013, 17:14

Greetings!

We're a group of Irish players who have formed a merc team over here for the Berlin tournament this year, and we need some German help.
We're all long serving Setanta players, so most people will have either played us, or gotten drunk with us (sometimes both together). We're currently in need of a Qwik and a Chain and one other player but we'll take almost anyone ;)

We want mercs for the whole tournament, not just for one game. Preference will be given to any of the German, Spanish or Australians we know and have played before, but we're open to all.

So if anyone will be in Berlin and doesn't have a team, come on and join us!

Message here, or find me (Ibbo) on facebook and let me know. Search for Kevin Ibbotson, and i'm the first one to come up. Don't respond to this on the Jugger Ireland facebook page as this team is a separate entity. But feel free to spread this message around to any and all.

Siggi
Stadt: Hamburg
Team: Torpedo Irgendwas
Position: Eckfahne

Re: Mercs for an Irish team in Berlin September 2013

Beitrag von Siggi » Mi 14. Aug 2013, 13:50

Hey Ibbo, linked your request to the germanspeaking thread. It will most likely get more attention there.
Achtung: Kommentare können Spuren von Satire & Ironie enthalten. Zynismus nicht ausgeschlossen.

its_ibbo
Position: Staff

Re: Mercs for an Irish team in Berlin September 2013

Beitrag von its_ibbo » Do 15. Aug 2013, 01:08

Thanks, I would have posted there but I fear Google translate would have gotten it wrong.

Antworten

Zurück zu „International“