[Turnier] Järnsvenskan Jugger 2015| some last infos

Turniere, Training, Treffen
Redheadpunk
Stadt: Brisbane
Team: Skullduggery
Position: Kette, Qwik, Stab, Langpompfe

Re: [Turnier] Järnsvenskan Jugger 2015|Last chance to regist

Beitrag von Redheadpunk » Sa 2. Mai 2015, 02:15

Berliners are the most likely candidates, but as you said it comes down to room in cars so didn't want to make an assumption or restriction. I remember the human tetris of fitting gear and players into Sascha's car for the Hamburg tournament.

Ein Uhu
Stadt: The Home of rrriktig Metal
Team: Falco jugger/JärnfalkarSverige
Position: Schild. Admin Wiki & Int. Juggerblog
Re: [Turnier] Järnsvenskan Jugger 2015|Last chance to regist

Beitrag von Ein Uhu » Di 19. Mai 2015, 09:02

Team registrations is closed. 12 teams will attend. Really, really ompressive, folks!

Every contact person shoudl have received a mail containing the following informations. If not, don't hesitate to contact me.
--
Time passes! Oh wow! Just some reminders and my mobile number. Thanks Ireland for the Battlecry clip.

*moneymoneymoney*
- TICKETS :: Those who want to join the Metallsvenskan festival (fr-sat or sat): Please don't forget to have the entry fee in cash with you. I will be at Gustavsvik Camping friday afternoon from ca. 3 pm. A shuttle service runs to the festival from there. I don't really know when I will be at the festival itself.
I am staying at Gustavsvik over the night, with you other great Juggers of course. This means that you can also get your tickets on saturday before we leave for the festival (and the presentation), or ring me when you are at the entrance if we are already en route.
- SHIRTS :: Please don't forget to transfer the price of the t-shirt in advance if you ordered one.
- BREAKFAST :: Those who booked the breakfast for monday at Finnsjöstrand, don't forget the 50 kronor in cash, to be payed directly there.
- SMALL CHANGE DROP-POINT SKULL :: I really hope I can fix a moose skull as a small-change donations drop-point if someone wishes to leave some coins behind for Jugger in Sweden ...

*PRESENTATION*
I will soon lay out a plan for the presentation, and check how many I can let take part there. Team jerseys are a must of course.
We will do a quick go-through and check on saturday, supposedly around lunchtime.

*TRANSFER*
Those who come by car, please check whether you have room for other players to come with you to Järnboås on Sunday.

*TOURNAMENT SCHEDULE*
We start at 11.30 on sunday and will continue until the tournament is finished. Rioght now and thanks to Nyko we should be finished around 8 pm. But it may well be that we play until deep in the night ... it doesn't get dark early here you know. So remember to be quick with the team set-up after every point, when changing referees osv. Every team will also have to ref, of course, as usual.
Currently, we are planning two fields. May be three.
There will be a separate children's match of two local Jugger youth teams in parallel.

*POMPFEN*
Please bring your spars/pompfen if possible. Even another set of goals and skulls could be useful (two sets are ready and waiting for action). We can supply spars but our resources are finite of course.

*POMPFENCHECK*
Of course we will do a quick pompfencheck, but I will put the focus on safety and overly unusual / too long builds. We don't have that much time and I am sure you all know your Pompfen. If you have any questions on special builds, just contact me. In general, Specials are always up to the opposing team to agree to.

*HELPING PREPARATIONS*
Well this is more or less a one-owl show; I have many helpers and am delegating like hell but anyway it comes down to me in the end. So feel free to ask me any organizational questions, even during the tournament. There will be a central table/tent with the schedule and lists and some info of course.

If you don't want to take part in Metallsvenskan in Örebro, but want to enjoy the peace of a wonderful Swedish site before the rollin' tournament, be welcome to travel to Finnsjöstrand already on friday. Since I will be in Örebro on saturday, any lending of a hand to the folks at Finnsjöstrand while preparing the tournament place on saturday is very appreciated.
You can camp on the Finnsjöstrand site for free (at least during the week-end).

I will be there on monday of course, and just cool down with all of you who can stay for one more day ...

*FOOD & DRINK*
Bring your own food for sunday. You can buy hamburgers and stuff at the place during the festival.
After the games, we will do a BBQ, so bring your own meat/cheese/whatever. I just look whether it might be possible to buy moose meat somewhere.
Since the beer is quite expensive and only available at Systembolaget shops, I would recommend to those coming by car to take a certain suppy with them (and I am glad for the odd beer of course).

*FINNSJÖSTRAND EVENT*
It is planned, but not absolutely fixed yet that we will have music bands playing on the stage. It is far enough away from the playing fields not to disturb us. A Loppis (flea market), a local bow shooting club,the local hunter's club will take place as part of the whole event. So we may get some visitors there.

*CONTACT*
You will find my phone numbers in the mail for urgent  questions.
Dateianhänge
1505_jsv_svartgul.jpg
1505_jsv_svartgul.jpg (217.05 KiB) 757 mal betrachtet
Foren–Moderator | Huderte 2007-2012 das Juggerregelwerk
Uhus Jugger-Videotutorials | -Kommentar zum Regelwerk 2012 > Der Uhu auf Twitter <

Ein Uhu
Re: [Turnier] Järnsvenskan Jugger 2015| some last infos

Beitrag von Ein Uhu » Di 19. Mai 2015, 13:24

Please don't forget to book your place if you want to stay at Gustavsvik!
http://www.gustavsvik.se

No booking for Finnsjöstrand required.
Uhus Jugger-Videotutorials | -Kommentar zum Regelwerk 2012 > Der Uhu auf Twitter <

Ein Uhu

Beitrag von Ein Uhu » Mo 25. Mai 2015, 08:58

Quick check, can you check your payments for the shirts please?
I have only received payment from TackleTiger as far as I can see ...

Ein Uhu

Beitrag von Ein Uhu » Do 28. Mai 2015, 13:10

Last info, there is a bus connection running from Örebro to Nora
8.15->8.50 am and
10.45->11.20 am.
Some are using that connection to get to us (it is easier to get you from Nora than from Örebro, 20 min vs. 60 min.)
We will see at the camping grounds how many free seats we actually have. Should be least 6.

Ein Uhu
Re: [Turnier] Järnsvenskan Jugger 2015

Beitrag von Ein Uhu » Do 4. Jun 2015, 00:36

Damit das klar ist: Nächstes Jahr pfuscht niemand ohne Rücksprache mit dem Verantwortlichen oder mir im Spielplan herum, oder ich kann für nichts garantieren. Etwas mehr Contenance bitte.

Antworten

Zurück zu „Events“