Järnsvenskan 2016: Pictures!

Turniere, Training, Treffen
MrZann
Stadt: Gießen
Team: Lahnveilchen
Position: Kette, Stab, allrounder.

Re: Järnsvenskan 2016 Sweden: teams from US, IR, LV, DE ...

Beitrag von MrZann » Di 3. Mai 2016, 19:17

Wir sind gerade dabei unsre Route zu planen, theoretisch könnte man ja auch ohne FÄhre die Fähre zu nutzen durch Dänemark fahren, wenn ich das richtig sehe.
Allerdings beinhaltet diese Route Mautgebühren. Weiß jemand, was man da so einplanen muss? Und in wlecher Währung am besten :schreiber:
"Es ist mir gleich von woher ich beginne, denn dorthin werde ich zurückkehren."
- Der Exilkönig.

Siggi
Stadt: Hamburg
Team: Torpedo Irgendwas
Position: Eckfahne

Re: Järnsvenskan 2016 Sweden: teams from US, IR, LV, DE ...

Beitrag von Siggi » Di 3. Mai 2016, 21:06

Wir fahren mit der Fähre von Travemünde über Nacht nach Schweden. Kostet einen Tick mehr als die Brückengebühren, dafür sparen wir Benzin und sind entspannter. Guck mal bei TT-Lines.
Achtung: Kommentare können Spuren von Satire & Ironie enthalten. Zynismus nicht ausgeschlossen.

Ein Uhu
Stadt: The Home of rrriktig Metal
Team: Falco jugger/JärnfalkarSverige
Position: Schild. Admin Wiki & Int. Juggerblog
Re: Järnsvenskan 2016: WHO NEEDS A LIFT

Beitrag von Ein Uhu » Mi 4. Mai 2016, 13:21

A newsletter has been sent, again :)

Important:
Who needs a lift from Örebro to Järnboås?
Who has spare seats and can take people with him/her?
Please post here as soon as possible, thanks.
1604_jsv16_programmdoppel_web.jpg
1604_jsv16_programmdoppel_web.jpg (183.02 KiB) 694 mal betrachtet
Foren–Moderator | Huderte 2007-2012 das Juggerregelwerk
Uhus Jugger-Videotutorials | -Kommentar zum Regelwerk 2012 > Der Uhu auf Twitter <

Ein Uhu
Stadt: The Home of rrriktig Metal
Team: Falco jugger/JärnfalkarSverige
Position: Schild. Admin Wiki & Int. Juggerblog
Newsletter 05.2016 #1

Beitrag von Ein Uhu » Mi 4. Mai 2016, 14:02

Contact person:
Please ONLY contact me on any questions regarding the organization of the tournament, unless explicitely directed to someone else.
While I get great support for example with the bands, I am doing the complete main organization of the whole festival, graphics, print and so on alone.
Therefore should be the one who can help you best (also we avoid any confusion).
During the tournament, we will have more people who can help.
For the music, I have delegated the task to Christer Pilblad from Studiefrämjandet Lindesberg / Hillstreet as the contact person.

Please do NOT use facebook messenger for questions and stuff but send me an e-mail. Otherwise it gets too chaotic. We stick to that comms channel and the forum.

===IMPORTANT! LIFT Örebro-Järnboås ===
Note that you have to be at the tournament place on sunday around 10 o'clock. We have to start as early as possible to get through the schedule. you need around 1 hour from Gustavsvik camping to Järnboås by car.
Who needs a lift? Please mail me the number of persons who are not yet able to come to the tournament place, from Örebro.
Who has spare seats?
Please drop your info here: viewtopic.php?f=4&t=5838&p=83370#p83370

== GUSTAVSVIK
Guests of Metallsvenskan get discount at the camping place, which means:
2 nätter 275:- kr inkl bad
3 nätter 325:- Kr inkl bad
Please book in advance just to be sure. Bath is included again!
If you don't go to the festival but want to stay in Gustavsvik with discount, just drop me a note. I will see what I can do.
BUS: Not that the *bus transfer service* to Gustavsvik is NOT included. It also HAS to be booked *in advance*, here: http://www.tickster.com/sv/events/xaeuc ... nskan-2016 (the Bus ticket costs 150kr + avgift, see / book here: http://metallsvenskan.com/page/biljetter/ ).
Bus shuttle times: Thursday 15:00-18:00 / 22:00 – 23:30
Friday 16:00-20:00 / 00:00-02:00
Saturday 11:30-18:00 / 00:00-02:00

===SHIRTS===
See e-mail, only respond there please.

== TEAM FEE
Feel free to either send the money for additional players in advance (German account) or bring it in cash. Euro or Swedish kronor doesn't matter.
Yet please try to have the cash in the precise amount, it could become hard to have the right change otherwise.

== BBQ hamburgers
Bygdegårdsföreningen (the folk taking care of the place, which we get *for free*) and Järnboås IF will offer Hamburgers and other BBQ stuff during the tournament. Feel free to take your own food, of course, and don't forget a good supply of water. There is a tab available.

== BREAKFAST
Please contact me if you wish to book breakfast at the place on monday morning. It is again offered by Bygdegårdsföreningen but requires preliminary booking. Price will be the same as before, 50:- sek.
NOTE: Last time, I had to pay for a breakfast that hadn't been taken/paid. We kindly ask you to have an eye on payment. I am considering payment in advance, but that would be to the Bygdegårdens bank account -- I will come back with more info IF enough people are interested in breakfast.

== CABINS
Up to now, only Valkyrie has booked (the west wing of the tournament place).
if you need a cabin, drop me a note soon. And the time you want to stay ... it might be hard to get a cabin for one night only, though.
But we have tents at the tournament place (nevertheless, bring your own if possible please)

== SPARS
Please bring your spars, and if you can bring more, that would be appreciated. We have some teams that can't take their spars with them and need to borrow. We have many yet more are not hurting ...

== RULES
Rules are almost the same as in germany/Ireland. Any questions will be dealt with at Gustavsvik Camping/before the tournament begins. Here is the version in Swedish: http://www.jugger.se/images/pdf/juggerregler.pdf

== TEAM PLACEMENT
We have three fields to play on. Teams will be drawn in advance to cut down time (we have a tough schedule).

== TOURNAMENT SYSTEM
We will use the same system, TuGeNy, as last year, and a computer at the place.

== L E G A L == S T U F F ==
Some basic legal stuff here, just to be on the safe side. Feel free to ask if anything is unclear.

PHOTOS
In short, photos taken on saturday/sunday might be used and displayed, and you are okay with that.
Note that by participating in the tournament, you agree that both photos and videos where you are displayed can be used and made public freely and both in print as digitally by the organizers (Järnboås IF, Svenska juggerförbundet, Uvbo/Ruben, Jaktfalkarna AB, Studiefrämjandet) without requiring further inquiry or consent, in connection with Jugger, the tournament, the participating music bands, Järnboås, Studiefrämjandet and other topics in connection with the event.
Of course, this applies only to material where the aforesaid organizations/persons own the required copyrights.
Of course we will not publish any personally "damaging" ones, and we also STRONGLY discourage posting privately any fun photos with drunk or otherwise incapable people! Don't do that, you can both do serious harm to the persons on the photos, to the event and last not least to yourself.

INSURANCE
Note that you have to ask your personal insurance if harm is inflicted upon or by you during the matches. Be sure that you have a valid international insurance policy for such cases.
the organizers are not responsible, nor do they offer an insurance for all participants.

RESPONSIBILITY
Note that teams with underage participants have to take care of the required parental consent (in writing and signed) and all other legal stuff associated with them. Note that the team or group the participant is traveling with is responsible for that person, NOT the organizers of the event.
It is our prerequisite as organizers that every team that has underage participants has already taken care of all those legal things, and most likely will not ask you to produce papers or control it.
The organizers are not responsible for any players, or visitors.
Foren–Moderator | Huderte 2007-2012 das Juggerregelwerk
Uhus Jugger-Videotutorials | -Kommentar zum Regelwerk 2012 > Der Uhu auf Twitter <

Jojo
Stadt: Jena
Position: Kette

Beitrag von Jojo » Mi 4. Mai 2016, 15:39

i need a lift! :banane:

Lemjok
Stadt: Berlin/ Rostock
Team: Falco Jugger
Position: "Hatte ich dich nicht?"

Beitrag von Lemjok » Fr 6. Mai 2016, 17:21

I need a lift from Göteborg to Järnboas, either late at night on May 31st or sometime after that.
Meine Pompfe ist wichtiger als Deutschland.

Jojo
Stadt: Jena
Position: Kette

Beitrag von Jojo » So 8. Mai 2016, 20:58

i will also start at göteborg but thought about taking the train, but i can leave earliest on 2nd of june afternoon. and i will go back to göteborg after the tournament. so, if anyone can pick me up with the car or want to take the train with me, i would appreciate that :)

valkyrie
Stadt: California
Team: Berkeley Riot
Position: all of them ;P

Beitrag von valkyrie » Di 17. Mai 2016, 18:45

I'm posting on behalf of the Berkeley Riot!

We are 6 people who need a ride from Örebro to Järnboås on the morning of the tournament. :)

Larak
Stadt: zu Hause
Team: Im Herzen Kiel!
Position: Kurzpompfe/Schild (Qwik)

Beitrag von Larak » Mi 18. Mai 2016, 08:54

Könnte auch ne Mitfahrgelegenheit gebrauchen, entweder direkt aus Kiel oder von wo auch immer, bin da recht flexibel, sprich könnte euch entgegenkommen.

-Edit: Doch nicht mehr, bin versorgt.
Zuletzt geändert von Larak am Di 24. Mai 2016, 12:46, insgesamt 1-mal geändert.
So spricht der Dichter:
"Uns ist ganz kannibalisch wohl, als wie 500 Säuen."
-Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Theinacher
Stadt: Karlsruhe
Team: ?
Position: Stab, Qwik

Beitrag von Theinacher » Sa 21. Mai 2016, 18:54

I still have some questions about Järnsvenskan. I hope this is the right place to ask. I also sent this to Uhu, but perhaps somebody here knows something or is also interested in the answer.

Metallsvenskan festival is also on thursday this year. Any information if we also get that day cheaper? Probably yes? Will Uhu/Representative already be there on thursday to distribute the tickets/wristbands?

I've seen that there will be bands playing at Järnboas Finnjöstrand during the entire tournament. Is it ensured that it isnt to loud on the Jugger fields then? We will still need to hear our team mates.

As far as i remember the breakfast last year was only: bread rolls, jam, and salami. Will it be the same this year or what can we expect?
Gespielt für: TackleTiger, KuschelKätzchen, KlosterKätzchen, Orange Flying KuschelKühe, Munich Monks, Bob, Pink Pain
Zukunft: PRISM

Antworten

Zurück zu „Events“