Jugger Spain - Falange thread

Treffpunkt für Jugger aller Länder
Meetingpoint for Juggers from all around the world
Siggi
Stadt: Hamburg
Team: Torpedo Irgendwas
Position: Eckfahne

Re: A summary of Jugger in Spain, but......

Beitrag von Siggi » Di 11. Okt 2011, 01:01

wertuyi hat geschrieben:And, in my opinion, ban the ... team because there is people who say that they are fascist is near to be fascist
Ah, I´ve heard that one before. Doesn´t work.
Fascist: "Hey you gotta tolerate me because this is a democracy." (Huge grin)
Fascist: "Oh by the way, I don´have to tolerate you. I´ve got a narrowminded ideologie." (Even bigger grin)
You gotta draw a line somewhere. Mine actually gets drawn earlier: right wing idiots and nationalists are way beyond the line.
So I won´t socialize with them. In this case: NO such people on a Jugger tournament. No matter what good sports they are,
I won´t give them a plattform to get any attention, neither on nor off the pitch.

I don´t know you and cannot verify your comment. Maybe it´s true, maybe not. Second hand sources are tricky business...
Actually, I cannot make a definitive statement on the team falang. I don´t know and haven´t spoken to them. So maybe they
should make a statement so everybody knows whats going on.
But (as you write) if the have "bad fame" there usually is a reason. And I don´t think it´s bad breath... Think about it.

Oh and by the way: Falang lost the Final to the Overlords as seen on the video.
Achtung: Kommentare können Spuren von Satire & Ironie enthalten. Zynismus nicht ausgeschlossen.

Ein Uhu
Stadt: The Home of rrriktig Metal
Team: Falco jugger/JF Akzipiter n.n.
Position: Schild. Admin Wiki & Int. Juggerblog
Re: Jugger Spain - Falange thread

Beitrag von Ein Uhu » Mi 26. Okt 2011, 12:23

Mod Note: This topic has been moved here as a separate thread. It had been part of the Spanish Summary before, here:
http://jugger.zifnab.de/viewtopic.php?f=29&t=1699
Foren–Moderator | Huderte 2007-2012 das Juggerregelwerk
Uhus Jugger-Videotutorials | -Archiv: Internationale Juggerregelwerke | Salute of the Jugger-Filmanalyse

waldorf
Stadt: HH/KI
Team: IG Torpedo
Position: alles, ausser Läufer (zur Not auch das)

Beitrag von waldorf » Sa 29. Okt 2011, 15:01

Very nice.
Nobody ,except from the usual suspects, seems to be interested in the topic. No, actually we get complaints that we are "off topic" and in a way destructive to the original subject. Even when an defender of team falang openly writes his "leftrightisequalonlyproudoftheirnation" shit, nobody is shocked. What's wrong?
I got informations that falang IS right wing and not "only" nationalistic ( :dumm: ) and i can't follow the way of Alvaro who intends to change this people by let them participate in OUR sport. i know that this could be a way, but only when you work with guys like that on a daily base, not once a week or on tournaments only. as long this isn't the fact they are using OUR sport as a stage to perform their shitty politics and ideas.
i demand, yes demand, to let this team know what we are thinking about their way.
i do NOT accept wishywashy like "let them compete without their jerseys" from nobody.
Fight Fascism, Fight Nationalism, Fight Racism
everywhere

And for our German community another quote, this time by a swiss guy,
"Wer sich nicht mit Politik befasst, hat die politische Parteinahme, die er sich sparen möchte, bereits vollzogen. Er dient der herrschenden Partei." Max Frisch
Thanx
Hx

Lemjok
Stadt: Berlin/ Rostock
Team: Falco Jugger
Position: "Hatte ich dich nicht?"

Beitrag von Lemjok » So 30. Okt 2011, 20:26

Thumbs up for Max Frisch.

A message to Alvaro:
The thing is that in the last 66 years, Germany has been dealing with it's disgusting past more than any post-/imperialistic country in the world ever has, and if there's one thing to be proud of, it might be that.
There is probably at least one monument to the victims of fascism in every German town, literally hundreds in Berlin (I can't talk for Hamburg), and that sort of political education makes you very tense whenever someone talks light-heartedly about nations and race.
I don't know how strong this sort of political history is being taught in Spain, but I'll judge by your comments and say that Spain still has a lot of catching up to do (So does Italy, so does Japan, so does Russia, so does Britain.. etc. And Germany isn't finished yet, either.). So please accept the very strong opinions that sensible, educated Germans tend to have nowadays, and try to think about who you're defending.

I encourage other Germans to participate in this discussion, lest Hendrik, Siggi, Uhu and I look like left-wing fanatics.
Meine Pompfe ist wichtiger als Deutschland.

Lemjok
Stadt: Berlin/ Rostock
Team: Falco Jugger
Position: "Hatte ich dich nicht?"

Beitrag von Lemjok » So 30. Okt 2011, 20:28

I also dislike that the ugly subject of nationalism has been moved into a seperate topic. If it's part of Jugger in Spain, it's a very interesting part of it. Can the mods please move it back to the original thread? This aesthetic move is censorship at worst, make-up at best.
Meine Pompfe ist wichtiger als Deutschland.

BigBoehme
Stadt: berlin
Team: gag
Position: stab

Beitrag von BigBoehme » So 30. Okt 2011, 21:26

the only thing i allways answer in discussions like that is the following:

fascism is not an opinion but a crime.

best regards from berlin.

böhme

waldorf
Stadt: HH/KI
Team: IG Torpedo
Position: alles, ausser Läufer (zur Not auch das)

Beitrag von waldorf » Mo 31. Okt 2011, 08:56

I encourage other Germans to participate in this discussion, lest Hendrik, Siggi, Uhu and I look like left-wing fanatics

....i used to be fanatic/extreme, got mellow with age, but still stand my ground against fascist scum....

thanx to lemjok and Boehme to siggi, uhu and of course plaenky...saved my day

Hx

Die Mimi
Stadt: Berlin
Team: RaP
Position: Kette

Beitrag von Die Mimi » Mo 31. Okt 2011, 15:08

Lemjok hat geschrieben:This aesthetic move is censorship at worst, make-up at best.
Oh, please ...
Getting a bit melodramatic here, yes?

That wasn't about aesthetics - it was about content.

kerstino
Stadt: Berlin
Team: GAG
Position: Q

Beitrag von kerstino » Mo 31. Okt 2011, 17:37

Personally, I have to say that the first thing that touched me regarding jugger was the very open-minded and tolerant community(which is in some kind of sports not naturally).
No matter who you are or how you look like everybody accepts you as you are.

It makes me sad to hear that there might be some people who kind of "compromise" that idea...

Ein Uhu
Stadt: The Home of rrriktig Metal
Team: Falco jugger/JF Akzipiter n.n.
Position: Schild. Admin Wiki & Int. Juggerblog

Beitrag von Ein Uhu » Do 3. Nov 2011, 14:10

/ Mod word on moving this thread:
Lemjok hat geschrieben:I also dislike that the ugly subject of nationalism has been moved into a seperate topic. If it's part of Jugger in Spain, it's a very interesting part of it. Can the mods please move it back to the original thread? This aesthetic move is censorship at worst, make-up at best.

Well, the mover-party has a point that this topic is worth its own thread - not because it would disturb the general discussion on Jugger in Spain there, but because the general description and this very specific discussion would get mixed up and make it hard to get an overview of each of it.
So it seemed sensible to me that a separate thread is in order to get the full attention to this specific, and important, discussion on Jugger in Spain.

As for the harsh words on censorship, I would say you got a bit over-excited there, straighten you feathers again please ;) The topic itself is still present in the original thread - leading to this one here -, no entries have been deleted or cut. So no, this accusation is far off in my opinion.

I am not sure whether it would be technically possible to "mend back" this thread into the original one without disrupting the structure.
/mod

@Thema:
http://juventudesfalangemurcia.blogspot.com/
Foren–Moderator | Huderte 2007-2012 das Juggerregelwerk
Uhus Jugger-Videotutorials | -Archiv: Internationale Juggerregelwerke | Salute of the Jugger-Filmanalyse

Gesperrt

Zurück zu „International“