Treffpunkt für Jugger aller Länder
Meetingpoint for Juggers from all around the world
Indianer
Stadt: Hannover
Team: Living Undeads
Position: Stab-Antikette

Re: Jugger Spain - Falange thread

Beitrag von Indianer » Do 3. Nov 2011, 15:34

The text "Reflexiones de un nacionalista" sounds like he is ignoring the actions of Franco...
And with posting the text on the falange blogsportssite the whole team will be judged by this.

waldorf
Stadt: HH/KI
Team: IG Torpedo
Position: alles, ausser Läufer (zur Not auch das)

Beitrag von waldorf » Do 3. Nov 2011, 18:09

unbelievable...
simply unbelievable....
thanx for sending the link to the falange page....
are there any more doubts that this team is a fascist team?

i tell you guys of falang one thing, if i 'll ever meet you face to face you should be prepared for a bash and more.....

word to alvaro: you should be more careful what kind of teams you allow to compete in the spanish league

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bTiq2-6yoBc

Hx

Raymond
Stadt: Berlin
Team: GrenzdebileAltersschwacheGreis
Position: Kanonenfutter

Beitrag von Raymond » Fr 4. Nov 2011, 14:05

For me, nobody should use a sport as a platform for any political ideas, opinions or statements.
A team who use such a political motivated teamname or use sportclothes with political motivated signs isn´t within the meaning of sportsmanship. Especially when it contains racist or facist elements.
So ban this team from your spanish league, as long as they use the sport to promote theír misguided ideals!!!!
Bild

Siggi
Stadt: Hamburg
Team: Torpedo Irgendwas
Position: Eckfahne

Beitrag von Siggi » Sa 5. Nov 2011, 11:22

Argh, that does it for me! And if ANYBODY doubts their intentions now...
Any chance to forbid those falange idiots to link a youtube video on their site????
Achtung: Kommentare können Spuren von Satire & Ironie enthalten. Zynismus nicht ausgeschlossen.

Zera
Stadt: Lippstadt
Team: J-Team Lippstadt
Position: Läufer

Beitrag von Zera » Mo 7. Nov 2011, 08:30

At first i want to say, that Raymonds post is the first good one in this topic.
For me, nobody should use a sport as a platform for any political ideas, opinions or statements.
A team who use such a political motivated teamname or use sportclothes with political motivated signs isn´t within the meaning of sportsmanship. Especially when it contains racist or facist elements.
But it's not ok to threaten someone with violence, as waldorf it does. In the end its a problem, wich the spanish Jugger have to solve and we can't claim for something that is not in our area of competence. We can`t forbid anything what is in Spain. The only thing we can do is to give some helpful devices how they can handle with this team.

Antragon
Stadt: Darmstadt
Team: Pink Pain
Position: Stab

Beitrag von Antragon » Mo 7. Nov 2011, 10:28

Zera hat geschrieben:The only thing we can do is to give some helpful devices (...)
XD :klatschen:

(sorry, I just could not stop laughing... ^^)

However, it's true that sports should not be used as a platform for political propaganda - besides tolerance and friendship.
Sebastian | Pink Pain | Darmstadt

Schwört auf leichte Bambuspompfen! - ok, mein GFK-Rohr-Stab mit 660 Gramm ist auch in Ordnung... ^^

Askan
Stadt: Hamburg
Team: GC, Torpedo Irgendwas
Position: Stab

Beitrag von Askan » Mo 7. Nov 2011, 11:03

Zera hat geschrieben:The only thing we can do is to give some helpful devices how they can handle with this team.
Uh... I have a helpful advice: Throw them out of the spanish community. :applaus:

Statler
Stadt: HD
Team: Hobbiz
Position: Stab, Schild auch mal Kette

Beitrag von Statler » Mo 7. Nov 2011, 15:01

Askan hat geschrieben:
Zera hat geschrieben:The only thing we can do is to give some helpful devices how they can handle with this team.
Uh... I have a helpful advice: Throw them out of the spanish community. :applaus:
Ehehe, i found a helpful device!
http://up.picr.de/7810171oth.jpg :applaus:

Warn Witz. Lasst mich jetzt bloss mit der PC-Kacke in Ruhe.
###hobbitz###
>>> Silver Horde <<<<

Statler
Stadt: HD
Team: Hobbiz
Position: Stab, Schild auch mal Kette

Beitrag von Statler » Mo 7. Nov 2011, 16:45

Zera hat geschrieben: But it's not ok to threaten someone with violence, as waldorf it does. In the end its a problem, wich the spanish Jugger have to solve and we can't claim for something that is not in our area of competence. We can`t forbid anything what is in Spain. The only thing we can do is to give some helpful devices how they can handle with this team.
Thats weird.
It´s not about forbidding Falang in Spain. Thats your special idea, nobody mentioned it. Also, we couldn´t forbid anything in Germany, your so called "Area of competence" whatever this should express in this context. After all we are not the police.

But we can express our opinion to the topic clearly. Maybe we as Germans have a particulary responsibility to do so (What you didn´t).
Also we could make clear, that no german team will ever play against team Falang, neither in Spain nor in Germany. And that Team Falang does not need to expect any hospitality in germany.
Thats what we can do.

And: This ist NOT primarily about politics, this is about our history.

Hahn
Zuletzt geändert von Statler am Mo 7. Nov 2011, 17:03, insgesamt 1-mal geändert.
###hobbitz###
>>> Silver Horde <<<<

Ein Uhu
Stadt: The Home of rrriktig Metal
Team: Falco jugger/JF Akzipiter n.n.
Position: Schild. Admin Wiki & Int. Juggerblog

Beitrag von Ein Uhu » Mo 7. Nov 2011, 17:01

Statler hat geschrieben:Also we could make clear, that no german team will ever play against team Falang, neither in Spain nor in Germany.
Might I add: Same must apply to any other team, of any country, showing right-wing or racist symbolism and positions as well.
Statler hat geschrieben:And: This ist NOT primarily about politics, this is about our history.
Exactly. Both are intermixed, of course.
Foren–Moderator | Huderte 2007-2012 das Juggerregelwerk
Uhus Jugger-Videotutorials | -Archiv: Internationale Juggerregelwerke | Salute of the Jugger-Filmanalyse

Gesperrt

Zurück zu „International“