Meetingpoint for Juggers from all around the world
Statler
Stadt: HD
Team: Hobbiz
Position: Stab, Schild auch mal Kette
Re: Jugger Spain - Falange thread

Beitrag von Statler » Mi 21. Mär 2012, 23:23

Leute,
merkt ihr eigentlich nicht dass das vollkommen aus dem Ruder läuft? Und mit Jugger sowas von gar nix mehr zu tun hat? Macht das doch privat klar. Dann muss man auch nicht so rummännern.
Bitte den Thread zu schliessen, der hat langsam wirklich ausgedient.

Grüße
Hahn
###hobbitz###
>>> Silver Horde <<<<

waldorf
Stadt: HH/KI
Team: IG Torpedo
Position: alles, ausser Läufer (zur Not auch das)

Beitrag von waldorf » Mi 21. Mär 2012, 23:31

obviously, my dear wertuyi
you're not used to cynicism. the answer i gave zifnab was a direct parody to his "leftist are as bad as right wingers" post.
jep, it was me who started the shitstorm, nice word by the way. i never said i like the ETA even when they say they are left (when they really are, what i doubt, they are close to stalinism, a form of communism i can't stand) i do prefer anarchistic movements (don't like the IRA either).
as far as i know my history, the inquisition was of course neither left or right (political differences like this didn't exist in these times) just pure terror. terror against all the people who didn't believe in the holy mother church or the king or or (even one of your greatest authors, m. cervantes, died 'cause of this organisation) the reconcista ended the most liberal reign spain ever had (until the short period between 1936 to 1939 and of course nowadays), a time where science and religious tolerance spread, under a muslim government! the crusades, my friend, been a crime. started by the christian nations of europe. the muslims had their share in it, but they have been attacked first and simply fought back. this is a sad fact.
and just to let you know, totalitarian regimes (left//right/religious/monarchistic) all using the same methods of terror and fear, things they learned over the centuries. that's the reason many historians call regimes like this proto-fascistic (i.e napoleon III).
complicated?
jep, but young friend, it's not to late to read and learn.
saludos
Hx
Zuletzt geändert von waldorf am Mi 21. Mär 2012, 23:36, insgesamt 2-mal geändert.

waldorf
Stadt: HH/KI
Team: IG Torpedo
Position: alles, ausser Läufer (zur Not auch das)

Beitrag von waldorf » Mi 21. Mär 2012, 23:32

and hahn, you are right,
close the threat. i am also getting tired.
greetz
Hx

wertuyi
Stadt: Spain
Team: Ciponejos
Position: Q-Tip, Kette, Stab

Beitrag von wertuyi » Do 22. Mär 2012, 00:03

waldorf hat geschrieben:obviously, my dear wertuyi
you're not used to cynicism. the answer i gave zifnab was a direct parody to his "leftist are as bad as right wingers" post.
jep, it was me who started the shitstorm, nice word by the way. i never said i like the ETA even when they say they are left (when they really are, what i doubt, they are close to stalinism, a form of communism i can't stand) i do prefer anarchistic movements (don't like the IRA either).
as far as i know my history, the inquisition was of course neither left or right (political differences like this didn't exist in these times) just pure terror. terror against all the people who didn't believe in the holy mother church or the king or or (even one of your greatest authors, m. cervantes, died 'cause of this organisation) the reconcista ended the most liberal reign spain ever had (until the short period between 1936 to 1939 and of course nowadays), a time where science and religious tolerance spread, under a muslim government! the crusades, my friend, been a crime. started by the christian nations of europe. the muslims had their share in it, but they have been attacked first and simply fought back. this is a sad fact.
and just to let you know, totalitarian regimes (left//right/religious/monarchistic) all using the same methods of terror and fear, things they learned over the centuries. that's the reason many historians call regimes like this proto-fascistic (i.e napoleon III).
complicated?
jep, but young friend, it's not to late to read and learn.
saludos
Hx
I will not answer to your words about the history (specially about the spanish history, the republican govermenment during the spanish civil war was not a paradise of freedom) Do you have legitimacy to judge the team tercios españoles?
I know you will ask "yes, of course, i´m in possesion of the truth", i prefer ask to other members of the jugger community about if they considere you ready to judge them. Personally, in my opinion you are not in conditions to judge them. You never have talked with some of the members of the team but you are ready to judge them, of course, how not.
The Waltdorf opinions are being seen for a lot of spanish player as the mayority opinion of the german jugger commnunity.

Lemjok
Stadt: Berlin/ Rostock
Team: Falco Jugger
Position: "Hatte ich dich nicht?"

Beitrag von Lemjok » Do 22. Mär 2012, 00:06

I'm getting so fucking tired as well, so I'll keep it short. Anyone who has read this thread and still thinks I'd support the ETA or the FARC is not worth debating with.

@Meister der Verwirrtheit (I understand that now): your answer to my last post said nothing that I didn't tell you myself. The clue was in "a clear reaction to something perceived as injustice." Schleyer was kidnapped and murdered for a very clear reason. Above that, that reason was not "his skin was dark" or "he was born in the wrong place" or "his God was the wrong God."
Or would you like to tell that Ghandi was a left-extreme?
I've already said that I don't use the term "left-extreme." See Waldorf for the rest of my answer.
Maybe you're to young to know them

Don't fucking patronise me.
Meine Pompfe ist wichtiger als Deutschland.

wertuyi

Beitrag von wertuyi » Do 22. Mär 2012, 00:13

Lemjok hat geschrieben:I'm getting so fucking tired as well, so I'll keep it short. Anyone who has read this thread and still thinks I'd support the ETA or the FARC is not worth debating with.

@Meister der Verwirrtheit (I understand that now): your answer to my last post said nothing that I didn't tell you myself. The clue was in "a clear reaction to something perceived as injustice." Schleyer was kidnapped and murdered for a very clear reason. Above that, that reason was not "his skin was dark" or "he was born in the wrong place" or "his God was the wrong God."
Or would you like to tell that Ghandi was a left-extreme?
I've already said that I don't use the term "left-extreme." See Waldorf for the rest of my answer.
Maybe you're to young to know them

Don't fucking patronise me.
Where i said you or waltdorf support ETA?

Please calm the fuck down, you will not solve anything if you are angry.

Are you justifiying a murder?

Lemjok
Stadt: Berlin/ Rostock
Team: Falco Jugger
Position: "Hatte ich dich nicht?"

Beitrag von Lemjok » Do 22. Mär 2012, 00:33

wertuyi hat geschrieben:Where i said you or waltdorf support ETA?
wertuyi hat geschrieben:In Spain, ETA have a extremely left wing and nationalism ideology, and they have killed more than 800 people, in Germany have been extreme wing terrorist groups killing people, the FARCS in Colombia are (or was) communist and they killed people anyway. There were a lot of extreme wing terrorist groups in all the world, which despite of being extreme wing killed people anyway. The extremes are always a bad thing, and i´m sure about a thing, you will never see a member of the tercios españoles justifiying terrorist murders.
After say this you have lost all you legitimacy to judge this team for their ideology, you Waltdorf started all this shitstorm, and now you have shown that you are not anyone to judge them. I will be very disappointed if the general opinion of the German jugger community agree with what Waltford saiD.
Answer: here. Here you imply that W. and I support terrorist groups. Quite clearly, in my opinion, because your argumentation goes:
1. Left-wing terrorists kill people.
2. This is bad.
3. Therefore, W and L have no legitimacy to criticise Ekipo Falang/ Tercios.

I'm going to shut up now.
Meine Pompfe ist wichtiger als Deutschland.

wertuyi

Beitrag von wertuyi » Do 22. Mär 2012, 00:44

Lemjok hat geschrieben:
wertuyi hat geschrieben:Where i said you or waltdorf support ETA?
wertuyi hat geschrieben:In Spain, ETA have a extremely left wing and nationalism ideology, and they have killed more than 800 people, in Germany have been extreme wing terrorist groups killing people, the FARCS in Colombia are (or was) communist and they killed people anyway. There were a lot of extreme wing terrorist groups in all the world, which despite of being extreme wing killed people anyway. The extremes are always a bad thing, and i´m sure about a thing, you will never see a member of the tercios españoles justifiying terrorist murders.
After say this you have lost all you legitimacy to judge this team for their ideology, you Waltdorf started all this shitstorm, and now you have shown that you are not anyone to judge them. I will be very disappointed if the general opinion of the German jugger community agree with what Waltford saiD.
Answer: here. Here you imply that W. and I support terrorist groups. Quite clearly, in my opinion, because your argumentation goes:
1. Left-wing terrorists kill people.
2. This is bad.
3. Therefore, W and L have no legitimacy to criticise Ekipo Falang/ Tercios.

I'm going to shut up now.
NO.

You have justifiyed a murder and cause this you dont have legitimacy. I talked about this terrorist groups in a response to your afirmation saying that the extreme left wing don´t kill people. You are defending a particular action committed by the RAF (a muder, i repeat), not an action from ETA or the FARC .
After saw this, i have realized that you are extreme wing supporters (you both agree with several extreme wing groups) and because of this you can´t judge if they are extremist or not (they aren´t) What will you do if an irish player use a celtic cross and an irish flag and he has a catholic cross pendant in his neck?

Zifnab
Team: nicht aktiv
Position: Kette, Langpompfe

Beitrag von Zifnab » Do 22. Mär 2012, 08:15

I am now closing this topic.
Many of you told they were tired of this discussion but are not able to stop debating.
fine, EVERYONE of you want to have the last word.

I'll offer you Hahns advice once more: Do your political discussions via private messages, not in this forum.
Ich bin der Meister der Verwirrtheit, der Überbringer des Chaos.
... ach ja, und Kettenmann, wenn es sich denn ergibt

Gesperrt

Zurück zu „International“