Diskussionen um das Regelwerk
{Peter}
Stadt: Oerlinghausen
Team: ehem. {} | jetzt: Peters Pawns
Position: Qwik -> Kette

Re: [Praxistest] HH-Doppel

Beitrag von {Peter} » Di 7. Jan 2014, 10:06

leisa hat geschrieben:insofern wäre ich für hamburgisch, mit zwei anmerkungen
1. bitte ohne schlagansatzregelung - eine sehr kurze doppelzeit reicht. man spart ein kriterium zum schietzen und einschätzen, und das ist sehr vorteilhaft
2. lasst uns in diesem rahmen vlt auch gleich über eine klare regelung für duelle mit kettenbeteiligung nachdenken, vlt im sinne der "berlinisch-irischen kette" (gleiche doppelkriterien wie in pompfer-pompfer duellen
Bei mir tritts du da offene Türen ein.
Um sowas hatte ich auch schon im OWL-Thread gebeten. Bin also voll dafür.
Es verschlankt unheimlich und macht das (Gegen- &) Kettenspiel unkomplizierter. Und manche würden sogar behaupten, dass die Kettenduelle damit spannender sind ^^
Grün ist das neue Rot.
Mörtel wird das neue Grün.

Was ist eigentlich die Russell Klasse ?

HL Alvaro
Stadt: Zaragoza, Spain
Team: Plan B
Position: Qwik, Stab

Beitrag von HL Alvaro » Do 16. Jan 2014, 22:04

I just got told about this thread. I hope you don't mind I give my opinion. (I'm sorry I can't do it in german)

In Spain we mainly play with the Irish Double, or at least that is the theory. Then sometimes you face players that have some lag and still call doubles that aren't exactly instant. But theory is, the time you can tell one hit from the other, it is no double. Also in Zaragoza we changed this year, and the chain has exactly the same rules (if a chain hits you after the chainplayer has been hit... then is no double).

I like a lot the traditional german double. I consider you have to be way better than your rival, in order to beat them. With close levels is mostly a tie and sometimes luck chooses a side. So you really have to think how to avoid that with teamplay, strategy, change your playstyle... But yes, I understand it is difficult to make equal intervals for everybody and that might bring discussion.

And Irish Double might be easier since there is no need to measure time (but discussions still exist... that only depends on players). Makes a very fast game, and it's more difficult to have doubles. Which means less possibilities for Qwicks fights. And in Spain that has turned mostly into a "pompfen race" to get the lightest, fastest weapon and a lot of players specialize in the "shoot first" game.

I understand HH-Double is a shorter time for doubles? Close to instant, but not instant. Never played that way. Not even in Hamburg this summer (if it was that way, I missunderstood XD ) so I can't tell much of this. But if it gathers together the advantages of both of the above... that might be great. No "easy solution" against the top player searching the loooong double. Little discussion. Faster game. But still you have to be careful and think a good strategy.
Grüß, Hashele.

Ein Uhu
Stadt: The Home of rrriktig Metal
Team: JCE Schädeljäger/Falco jugger
Position: Schild. Admin Wiki & Int. Juggerblog

Beitrag von Ein Uhu » Sa 18. Jan 2014, 11:19

@Siggi, could you give us a one-liner as a definition of the Hamburg double? Thanks! Can become a bit confusing here otherwise.
Foren–Moderator | Huderte 2007-2012 das Juggerregelwerk
Uhus Jugger-Videotutorials | -Archiv: Internationale Juggerregelwerke | Salute of the Jugger-Filmanalyse

{Max}
Stadt: Berlin
Team: Rigor Mortis
Position: Stab

Beitrag von {Max} » Sa 18. Jan 2014, 12:44

Thanks for giving us an insight into your experience of irish and german double Alvaro.
HL Alvaro hat geschrieben:And in Spain that has turned mostly into a "pompfen race" to get the lightest, fastest weapon and a lot of players specialize in the "shoot first" game.
That is a crucial point about the irish double I always emphasize in those double discussions. I believe that u are not very happy with that development either. But it feels like that this is a play style one has to adopt to play successfully with irish double rules.
HL Alvaro hat geschrieben: if it gathers together the advantages of both of the above... that might be great. No "easy solution" against the top player searching the loooong double. Little discussion. Faster game. But still you have to be careful and think a good strategy.
We are testing the HH-Doppel for about 3 months now in Greifswald and thats exactly my experience. You should give it a try in Spain as well :)

[Btw.: In Hamburg we played Irish Double in 2013, so you didn't misunderstood anything ;)]

{Peter}
Stadt: Oerlinghausen
Team: ehem. {} | jetzt: Peters Pawns
Position: Qwik -> Kette

Beitrag von {Peter} » Sa 18. Jan 2014, 13:26

Ein Uhu hat geschrieben:@Siggi, could you give us a one-liner as a definition of the Hamburg double? Thanks! Can become a bit confusing here otherwise.
He already did.

"Einfach gesagt: 2x schnell in die Hände klatschen im Unterschied zu 2x mit Verzögerung in die Hände klatschen."

Clap fast into your hands twice (HH double) in difference to clap into your hands twice with a delay ("german double").
Grün ist das neue Rot.
Mörtel wird das neue Grün.

Was ist eigentlich die Russell Klasse ?

HL Alvaro
Stadt: Zaragoza, Spain
Team: Plan B
Position: Qwik, Stab

Beitrag von HL Alvaro » Sa 18. Jan 2014, 16:01

Thanks for translation Peter XD That makes a lot easier.
{Max} hat geschrieben:I believe that u are not very happy with that development either. But it feels like that this is a play style one has to adopt to play successfully with irish double rules.
No, I'm not very happy with that. XD But this comes in two ways, I'll explain:
  • I consider Jugger a Figthing-sport (such as fencing, martial arts, etc) and at the same time a ball-team-sport (such as soccer, basket, rugby, etc). In that sense, martial arts are a lot about technique, skills, body-control and fitness but also intelligence, fast reaction and adapting.
  • If you concentrate only in one hit, I think you'll forget a lot about the learning Jugger implies. But that is your own problem.
  • My problem comes when, that person finds out that it is not working as he expected he searches for a solution (often I've found the first thought that comes up to mind is that the rival is cheating), and that solution ends up in creating a new Pompfe with new stats (such as lighter and easier use... which means less padding, grips straight to the core... all leading to lesser the security). Lesser security translates into a danger for me, since I'm the rival. I don't like that.
  • And I don't like either the fact that good players think they are right just for being good players. This has nothing to do with rules... except when rules benefits a player or kind of player, and his argument about any rule is "I beat you" or "you want to change this because I beat you and you loose". But again that has to do more with personal character, rather than rules.
So yes, there are quite a few players that used this. Some among the best teams in Spain (but is not the only reason for them being the best), such as Overlords, Frankespavos and Tercios. But still there are some very strong teams (and players) that haven't followed that path such as Verracos which might be the 2-3 best team in Spain. So no, not everybody needs that to be the best with Irish dobule.
Myself have no problem beating any player in Spain (of course I'm not the best, and lots of people can beat me as well).

This is the reason I play the way I play. With the exception of about 5 players in Spain, I can beat most of them with strenght (which might sound strange for any of you that know me and have played against me... you will reckon I'm not very strong). When I have to play other players such as this five, or meaby Griswold (GAG), Jakob (Jena), Mark (Ireland), most of the Hamburguers... I wouldn't consider beating them by strenght, but with speed (since I consider my self faster than them). My stab is probably the heaviest in Spain, and that is the reason it is easy for me to beat them.
{Max} hat geschrieben:Thanks for giving us an insight into your experience of irish and german double Alvaro.
Thanks to you for reading, and allowing me to write here :)

Btw: Just call me HL :)
Grüß, Hashele.

Zera
Stadt: Lippstadt
Team: J-Team Lippstadt
Position: Läufer

Beitrag von Zera » Mi 18. Jun 2014, 08:13

Ich möchte auch noch kurz meinen Senf zum HH-Doppel abgeben.

Wir in Lippstadt haben uns jetzt mit dezenter Verspätung auch mal dazu durchgerungen regelmäßig mit dem Hamburger Doppel zu trainieren (schon allein aus dem Grund, dass vermutlich 90% aller Turniere außerhalb von NRW mit dem HH-Doppel gespielt werden :pfeifen:).

Zu Anfang hatte man tatsächlich starke Schwierigkeiten zu unterscheiden ob es jetzt noch ein Doppel nach Deutschen Regelwerk war, oder schon ein HH-Doppel. Nachdem wir am Sonntag ganztägig Spiele ausgetragen haben, muss ich aber sagen, dass es nach 2 Trainingseinheiten HH-Doppel jetzt schon deutlich besser "von der Hand geht".

Dazu kommt, dass ich auch beim testen des irischen Doppels immer Probleme hatte ob es jetzt exakt ein gleichzeitiger Treffer war oder nicht. Da kommt mir das HH-Doppel doch sehr entgegen.

Antragon
Stadt: Darmstadt
Team: Pink Pain
Position: Stab

Beitrag von Antragon » Mi 18. Jun 2014, 08:42

Es wäre schön, wenn ihr bei solchen Infos wie "wir trainieren Hamburger Doppel" noch hinzusagen könntet um welche Variante es sich handelt...
1. Irisch, 0 toleranz bzw. nicht unterscheidbar gleichzeitig getroffen
2. Irisch, mit Toleranzbereich (wenn es Diskussionen geben könnte sollten immer noch beide runter) == Hamburgerisch "keine Diskussion" == Irland-irisches Doppel
3. Hamburgerisch (Doppel-Zeitspanne >> Diskussionszeitspanne)
4. Deutsches Doppel (Primär: Selbe Schlagbewegung, Sekundär: max. halbe Sekunde)
Option 2 wird wohl mittlerweile auch "südliche Variante des irischen Doppels" genannt bzw. die "ursprüngliche Hamburger Variante".
Sebastian | Pink Pain | Darmstadt

Schwört auf leichte Bambuspompfen! - ok, mein GFK-Rohr-Stab mit 660 Gramm ist auch in Ordnung... ^^

Zera
Stadt: Lippstadt
Team: J-Team Lippstadt
Position: Läufer

Beitrag von Zera » Mi 18. Jun 2014, 08:55

Ich persönlich (ich spreche nicht für alle Lippstädter) interpretiere das bei uns im Training angewandte Doppel als Option 2. Also vom irischen ausgehend mit mehr Kulanz.

Siggi
Stadt: Hamburg
Team: Torpedo Irgendwas
Position: Eckfahne

Beitrag von Siggi » Mi 18. Jun 2014, 13:54

Ich empfinde die 2. Option auch als das was ein "ursprüngliches Hamburger Doppel" ist.

Wir wollten ja auch anno Tobak schon wenig Diskussionen (ähem hat trotzdem nicht funktioniert).
Ein Teil der Regel lautete: wenn die Schlagbewegung des Gegners nach dem eig. Treffer losgeht ist es kein Treffer.
Beispiel: Ich treffe A auf dem Arm, durch den "Einschlag" reisse ich seine Pompfe runter die dann mich trifft. Nach "Deutschem Doppel" bin ich runter. Nach Hamburger Lesart nicht. Das ist eine nicht zeitgebundene Komponente, aber wie ich finde ebenso relevant da unterscheidbar.
Achtung: Kommentare können Spuren von Satire & Ironie enthalten. Zynismus nicht ausgeschlossen.

Antworten

Zurück zu „Regeln“