Asdrúbal FH
Position: ALL

Re: Tercios im Schafspelz

Beitrag von Asdrúbal FH » Di 4. Sep 2018, 15:48

funkyfrood hat geschrieben:
Di 4. Sep 2018, 15:44
alvaro_verracos hat geschrieben:
Di 4. Sep 2018, 15:31
Please, do not consider Asdrubal's post. It is what happen when you give internet access to a monkey...
The problem is, that his statements are reflecting the opinion most of the people, who don't want them to come, have. This just confirms my conviction to vote for "NO".
sorry, can you explain me what i said that did you take that determination?

Asdrúbal FH
Position: ALL

Beitrag von Asdrúbal FH » Di 4. Sep 2018, 15:51

AMBi hat geschrieben:
Di 4. Sep 2018, 15:47
I commend Marion for drawing up conditions in her request to allow them to participate in Darmstadt. Of all people, she was the last person I expected that from.

I see her point in "giving them a chance" since there is nothing currently in place in Germany to reference for these situations. Banning a team from participating in a tournament until they change their ways and 'recognise the spirit of this sport' doesn't actually allow the perpetrator to prove they have turned a corner if they cannot participate in tournaments outside of their own system/Spain.

That said, it's a lot of conditions to put in place for the sake of 2 players. To my mind, it will be a major tension point throughout the entire tournament because their team will be watched like hawks with the mindset that they will behave badly again.

I personally wouldn't accommodate a team that has displayed significant far-right views. On top of that, the player who injured Marion played that way intentionally to take her out and only admitted to it recently in his apology.

This is a small niche community. It's very easy to 'black book' yourself and your teams reputation in it.

"I personally wouldn't accommodate a team that has displayed significant far-right views. On top of that, the player who injured Marion played that way intentionally to take her out and only admitted to it recently in his apology."

hi, im sorry but that's not true, he never wanted to injured her or anybody.

sairence
Stadt: Dublin
Team: Rampage
Position: Stab

Beitrag von sairence » Di 4. Sep 2018, 16:02

That is really not the impression that was given and perceived 4 years ago.

If I hit someone stronger than necessary I will immediately check whether they're okay or not and if I feel it necessary apologise then or after the match.

There was no care shown after the injury by the player who caused it, no apology given to the player involved in that situation. 4 years later is honestly 4 years too late to count. I recall being told by a Spanish-speaker that it was even boasted about it in a Spanish blog. But since that may be second-hand information that I might recall incorrectly, I'm willing to concede that point.

Max V.
Stadt: Paderborn
Team: Peters Pawns
Position: Bauer

Beitrag von Max V. » Di 4. Sep 2018, 16:21

@alvaro_verracos so is Asdrúbal FH a troll, or are his posts legit?

And now to my german nay-Sayers: I can fully understand that it feels wrong that we (considiring Marion's suggestion) would have to do all the work to make sure Ranjo y los rajaos wouldn't won't fuck this up. However in the past we made the mistake to create a ban that is worthles. The Ranjos did the right thing* and did get in contacd with the Orga. Then the Orga** made a decision and got a lot of hate, paniced and kicked ranjos out. 2 weeks befor the tournament. That is a dick move! We should be happy that Orga cares about the community and took the blame for this. However would there be a formal contract, they would be rightfully sued. We as a community now have the chance to put in some extra work to save the german reputation and the german-spanish Jugger-relation. So even if they will play dirty and will be kicked out or not a single german team want to play them we can't be blamed. Afterwards we can create a real and legit sanction which will prevent such a cluster fuck in the futur.

I personally don't want to play them, but that is not the point.

*Yes, they only informed the Orga about 2 Players
**The smartest move would have been to consoult the community back than. However what's done is done.
"[...] und präsentierte sich ihm mit einem Blick über die Schulter, den man wohl als schalkhaft erwartungsvoll bezeichnen musste."

aWi Awesome
Stadt: Dresden
Team: Goldene Reiter
Position: Power Pole, Jindujun

Beitrag von aWi Awesome » Di 4. Sep 2018, 16:35

+1 max

AlejandroBlesa
Team: Tercios Españoles
Position: stab

Beitrag von AlejandroBlesa » Di 4. Sep 2018, 16:48

I'm Alejandro Blesa, I understand that everyone has their opinion and their version of the facts, but anchoring in the past is not the solution for coexistence in the future. I understand that right now you do not have a reference of our model of behavior- The only thing that I rely on is the 14 national tournaments that I played with Tercios Españoles in Spain, to tell you that during them there were never any problems.

I know you will not probably believe these words from me, but if you can believe in people that you know well and you trust, as Julio, Álvaro, Mike, Lobo, Bambi and an endless list of people that we, not only play with they, but also have a good relationship. I insist, my intention is to fix it, it depends on you if you want to put your hand as I put mine, nothing more to say.

A cordial greeting

--In spanish--

Soy Alejandro Blesa, entiendo que cada uno tenga su opinión y su versión de los echos, pero anclarse en el pasado no es la solución para la convivencia en el futuro. Entiendo que ahora mismo no tengáis una referencia de nuestro modelo de conducta, en lo único en lo que me baso es en los 14 torneos nacionales que he jugado con Tercios Españoles en España para deciros que durante los mismo nunca hubieron problemas.

Estas palabras de mi boca se que no las vais a creer, pero si podéis creer a perdonas que si conocéis y que podeis confiar en ellas, Julio, Álvaro, Mike, Lobo,Bambi y así una interminable lista de personas que no sólo jugamos con ellos, sino que además tenemos una buena relación. Insisto,mi intención es arreglarlo, ya depende de vosotros si queréis poner vuestra mano como yo pongo la mía, nada más que decir.

Un cordial saludo

Max V.
Stadt: Paderborn
Team: Peters Pawns
Position: Bauer

Beitrag von Max V. » Di 4. Sep 2018, 17:21

Hello Alejandro,

Beff already stated in this thread* that 4 years ago spanish players vouched for Tercios and it didn't hold up. So even if your sincere, it is realy hard to trust only your words. Moreover I doesn't matter if you were a nice guy, as long as you can play properly according to the "German Jugger Spirit".

You weren't listed in Alvaros' post. Are you playing for los Rajaos?
I think the community would like to hear from the team that they (if there are allowed to play) will play in way they aren't endanger any other player and that they will play according to the german rules. That means in case you are uncertain you chose the option that gives your opponent the most benift. Also that they distance themself from any fashist or otherwise discriminating thinking.

Also would they accept the solution that Marian has presented? Right now it seems like that is the most possible outcome the german community would accept.
Also also there are some teams who will boycott the tournament if Rajaos play. Namely GAG and Skull. I think they should get in contact. I find it hard to accept that we work hard to find a soloution to let los Rajaos play but "ruin the tournament" for these teams.

*Edit: at Page 5
"[...] und präsentierte sich ihm mit einem Blick über die Schulter, den man wohl als schalkhaft erwartungsvoll bezeichnen musste."

alvaro_verracos
Stadt: Murcia
Team: Verracos

Beitrag von alvaro_verracos » Di 4. Sep 2018, 17:50

@Max V. I mentioned him and his brother in the same line. (Blesa is how he call "Alejandro")
alvaro_verracos hat geschrieben:
Do 30. Aug 2018, 12:45
--- Ranjo and Blesa: these are the players from Tercios that where in the last WC in 2014

JÄNS
Stadt: Schandfleck
Team: LachsBoyz

Beitrag von JÄNS » Di 4. Sep 2018, 17:58

:spam: :spam:
Max V. hat geschrieben:
Di 4. Sep 2018, 16:21
However would there be a formal contract, they would be rightfully sued.

Please keep in mind: as Tekay from PP said in a facebookpost, the Orga offered to pay the costs of the team they kicked out.
There is no financial damage for the team.
Furthermore the Orga founded their kick on the wrong information about the total number of TE-Players. If there had been a conctract that would have certainly been a part of it. So the team would have commitet breach of contract

:spam: :spam:
"Ich aber sage euch Stäbe soll man werfen dürfen, denn wahrlich Qtipps sind gefährlicher" (R)ich(ard)

sairence
Stadt: Dublin
Team: Rampage

Beitrag von sairence » Di 4. Sep 2018, 21:01

There is also the fact that the players signed up for and arranged travel to the tournament despite knowing the reaction and response they got last time. It's kind of their own responsibility at that point. So let's not get distracted by amateur-legalese that is entirely irrelevant.

@Max: We didn't ceate a ban that was worthless, we created one the tournament organisers initially ignored, which is why we're now having this discussion. It was and to my knowledge still is, literally the only response a community like ours is capable of.

Antworten

Zurück zu „Allgemeines“